We know you all love pulses, which is why we want to give you 10 ideas on what your National Committee can do to help promote the 2016 International Year of Pulses.
- Include a link to www.iyp2016.org on your website, and the future Consumer facing site www.pulses.org
- Be social and talk about us! Follow us on Twitter @LovePulses and use the hashtags #IYP2016, #LovePulses, and #PulseFeast
- Launch new conversations by talking about different uses for pulses through your social media platforms.
- Share your news. Send us your pulse related news to include in the News pages of www.iyp2016.org.
- Sign up to the Brand user guideline agreement for your country, please refer to the Pulse Brand Usage Page available here for more information.
- If you haven’t submitted your National Signature Dish yet, please do so and we will feature it in the World’s Greatest Pulse Dishes on our website.
- Submit your event to www.iyp2016.org to include on our Event Calendar.
- Translate materials on www.iyp2016.org into your national language.
- And finally… to welcome the Year, eat pulses!